BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RedScorpionsGirl View Post

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1580000[/url]

And when I click on it, it tells me the item's no longer available.

What do you guys think?
    Lost in the warp.

Abbess Sanctorum

They probably stopped producing the models. Which makes the pdfs even more laughably useless than they already were.
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Chapter-Master

Well they pulled all the dark eldar stuff off the GW US site a few month ago...so if DE see a release soon it means GK won't be far behind

I'd say i'll check the GW UK sits, cos we still sell DE, but the whole sites down for "maintainance" right now
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Abbess Sanctorum

And somehow, I'm now deeply amused that it costs $64 to buy a completely unupgraded, minimum sized battle sister squad. Brilliant, GW. Brilliant.

Amusingly enough, it costs less to get a basic Guard platoon (you have enough bitz from two guard squads to easily make a platoon command squad).
    Last edited by Melissia; 07-27-2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: 3
    The mouth of the Emperor shall meditate wisdom; from His tongue shall speak judgment

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Melissia View Post
    And somehow, I'm now deeply amused that it costs $64 to buy a completely unupgraded, minimum sized battle sister squad. Brilliant, GW. Brilliant.

Amusingly enough, it costs less to get a basic Guard platoon (you have enough bitz from two guard squads to easily make a platoon command squad).
    Actually, some creative accounting for the sentinel and heavy weapon squad included in the IG battleforce box gets you to a minimal platoon _with_ a command squad for about that price.

Occuli Imperator

Wow, $64 for one squad... Gw is really trying to pimp out the sobs aren't they? I have taken real women out on dates that cost less!

Duke
    Red text= mod voice
    Black text= regular voice

Follow my blog! Www.dukesinferno.blogspot.com

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Wow, $64 for one squad... Gw is really trying to pimp out the sobs aren't they? I have taken real women out on dates that cost less!

Duke
    word. i dont bother getting heavy weapon sisters anymore, the cost is too high by far. i get all i need from immo kits, and dark elves(and the brettonian heads in my bits box).
    you have been deemed guilty of blasphemy against the holy emperor, for this crime your punishment shall be to clean his shoes.

Utter heresy and lies! How do they expect us to afford those prices, or even buy them if they aren't available, again?!?

Im going to have a break down here!!

What am I supposed to do with my 3k in Grey Knights and 4k in SoB??? Somebody please, tell me I'm not alone with my armies and there are still Battle Brothers and Sisters out there, and that I am not the last of my kind!!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadreagan View Post
    Utter heresy and lies! How do they expect us to afford those prices, or even buy them if they aren't available, again?!?
    By being patient and waiting for plastics to come out eventually
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Battle-Brother

I dont think that this has to do with them not having the models. Not necessarily. If you look at the front page under the website heading, it says the GW website is going through some upgrades and things might be messed up in certain parts. Also if you look under 40K books, it list two Necron Codex: one at regular price and one at 0.00. The 0.00 also has "longer decrip goes here, will add later." See for your self: [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440313a&rootCatGameSt yle=wh40k[/url]

Speculation: It could just be an error with GW site that will be fixed later on. I noticed the Necron thing this morning and hasnt been fixed as of this posting. From the Necron example, looks like a programer who accidential put an entry online that was not complete. Stuff like this can happen.
    Check out my Imperial Guard painting blog! http://imperialupliftingprimer.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast