BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

I hope a Stormraven comes out sometime this year or early next year. It seems to me that the rest of the stuff for this year will be WFB stuff since it seems thats how GW works.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Warhammer quest would be a great mystery release sadly I would only play it once like I did space hulk and then throw it in storage.
    Fancy pulling out that box and selling it Duke?

I'm with Eldargal - my guess is it will be fantasy, self contained and will not require a lot of preparation from store staff. The only other option I can see is a unit missing from a codex or army book. The Storm Raven is the obvious one but I'm sure that will arrive with the Grey Knights - what else requires a model/s?

Dear GW Santa/Dark Gods,

Please make the next release be for the Daemonhunters and/or SoB, because everyone loves them (those that know about them),

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Undeadreagan View Post
    Dear GW Santa/Dark Gods,,
    Are you equating Santa with the Dark Pantheon? That adds a whole new element to the annual ritual of a fat bearded stranger forcing his way into your home and giving your stocking a good stuffing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgun Justice View Post
    Are you equating Santa with the Dark Pantheon? That adds a whole new element to the annual ritual of a fat bearded stranger forcing his way into your home and giving your stocking a good stuffing.
    Hey, I'm not necessarily saying they are the same, I'm just praying in all directions, and to all-mighty Atheismo. We need a new Codex, friends!!

First-Captain

It will be a self contained game. It will be brilliant. It will be bought by me.

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    A price drop.
    That's just ridiculous man, don't spout such crazy talk. I, on the other hand, have it from a very reliable source, i.e. some anonymous dude on the internet, that it will be the Squats.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Vaddok Sek View Post
    That's just ridiculous man, don't spout such crazy talk. I, on the other hand, have it from a very reliable source, i.e. some anonymous dude on the internet, that it will be the Squats.
    Damn, that same dude told me its was a price drop and a free mango for every 1256th customer.
    My son, ask for thyself another Kingdom, for that which I leave is too small for thee.

Librarian

Well, I now bet for some kind of Horus Heresy game like, not a Fantasy Flight one, but a miniature one...

Forge World put us after the trail
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Quote Originally Posted by david5th View Post
    Damn, that same dude told me its was a price drop and a free mango for every 1256th customer.
    We may both be right. After all he predicted rightly that this past April's 40k release was going to be huge. Now granted it was the Blood Angels and not the Necrons, he was still 50% right on that. If one simply allows a 25-75% margin for error on these things then it is clear that this guy has his finger on the pulse of the GW marketing department.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast