BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Scout

Default Forgeworld-Sweden?

Got a great new tank yesterday from Forgeworld- from Sweden. Is that where they do all the casting?

Chapter-Master

Dunno. I always assumed they did them all in Nottingham where all the rest are done...
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Veteran-Sergeant

Just today I got a shipment of some Armageddon-pattern Medusae and a Basilisk, and the box had a Swedish return address. I just thought it was amusing. To America from Nottingham by way of Sweden, of course, of course.
    Because really, the Hive Mind just wants to make friends.

Librarian

Here's hoping Forgeworld-Sweden goes to route of Swedish women, i.e quality instead of the IKEA route. (i.e missing pieces, more pieces of one thing than you need)

I kid you not, a relative of mine ordered a table from IKEA and it came with 3 legs.
    "Hell is only a word. The reality is much, much worse."

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Lewis View Post
    Here's hoping Forgeworld-Sweden goes to route of Swedish women, i.e quality instead of the IKEA route. (i.e missing pieces, more pieces of one thing than you need)

I kid you not, a relative of mine ordered a table from IKEA and it came with 3 legs.
    Now only if Ikea was like GW, when you call and say you are missing a leg, they will send you a complete kit and not just the leg.
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that