BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

View Poll Results: How do you like to brew your Coffee for 40K work nights\ games

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • French Press

11 13.10%
  • Drip

7 8.33%
  • Percolate

3 3.57%
  • Expresso

14 16.67%
  • Tea

15 17.86%
  • Don't Drink it

34 40.48%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Chaplain

well now you have it....
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Chaplain

seems to me tone can be lost on a forum, sorry if that above post sounded jerkish..totally not meant that way. should have put one of those guys in. lol.

anyway finishing up Scout bike conversions that can be seen in another thread...no one likes a double poster. i'll post finished pics of the squad here. schlepping my way through assembling a predator and magnetizing all its options. hoping to get back to painting tomorrow. probably assault squad for 3rd Co now that i've converted the Sgt with LC's and magnetized backpacks...if not, maybe devastators...we'll see what tomorrow brings after Jujitsu...
    Officially abandoned a total RG army in light of a single custom marine army i can use for all codecies...what does that make me?

Chaplain

Completed Scout bikers

Sgt

Gl's

Waiting on a quality Airbrush and compressor i just ordered to arrive next week before i hit heavy painting again. Until then i'll be magnetizing a predator and possibly beginning assembly on another LR or perhaps finish magnetizing the second assault squad.

Librarian

Launchers look nice!
    "STUPIDITY, If your going to do it, go for GOLD!"

Chaplain

thanks man. i chopped them down a lot. i really like the snub nosed look. pretty happy how they came out.

Chaplain

Okie dokie, so i'm back from a hectic summer of taking students around the city, and that means back on project. Now as an update i've changed my focus for my army, i decided to create a successor chapter of the RG so i can play all marine codecies. This means there are counts as for every unique character in BA,SW,SM,BT,DA,C:SM, and all that goodness...i figured it'd be cheaper than building different marine armies, as i'm not one to muck around with the same list forever. I also couldn't in good conscience be that guy fielding a RG army with a BA codex. I'm too fluff oriented to do that. So anyway, here we go. All previously finished marines are being updated in new color scheme, and here's what's on my paint station now.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456