BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default Mould Line Removal Tool/Seam Scraper

Does anyone know where I could buy a too like this in Europe?
    I tried ordering it from their site but they dont take Paypal and I dont own a credit card (and cant get one) so does anyone know where I could get one of these tools in the EU?

[url]http://www.micromark.com/SEAM-SCRAPER,7547.html[/url]

I hate mould line removal, I litterally spend hours upon hours scraping them off with my x-acto knife.

Cant find any tools like this at all in the EU, so anyone know of a store that sells something like this in the EU?

Battle-Brother

look on Ebay for Deburring Tools. they are similar to the scraper you pictured. they have a screwdriver handle and detachable bits. takes some getting use to. the bits on mine swivel quite a bit, but it works great. i paid $5, and didn't have to wait for delivery. the guy i bought it off of lives close to my job. dont waste time looking in hardware or home depot type stores, they don't sell them. happy hunting!

Veteran-Sergeant

just ordered a deburring tool, I will get it in 1-2weeks. Will see how it all works out

Brother-Sergeant

If you are looking for a tool which can grind down mold lines and such you could try one of those Pedi-
    paws things they advertise on TV. If you remove the plastic cover its essentially an electric sander on a stick. I've used one for about a year now and I have yet to replace the sandpaper, that thing rocks.

Chapter-Master

Why not just get a dremel?

Veteran-Sergeant

I use a scalpel
    We refuse to take sides in this anymore. And we refuse to let you turn us against one another. http://derinaironhandsandmorethings.blogspot.com

Veteran-Sergeant

I use a regular hobby knife/exacto blade. But I use the back of the blade for scrapping the mold lines off. Works just as well and I still have the blade if the mold line is a bit thicker than usual.
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.