BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Adeptus Custodes

It looks more like a tyrnaid than a necron model to me- pic is a bit blurry. The claws do look mechanical
    More Necromunda please.

There was confirmation, in the Forgeworld Q&A at GamesDay in Baltimore, of a new Necron model from Forgeworld. There were no pics, or any other details, but it was explicitly mentioned in response to an audience question.

Why do 'crons only get a FW model after all this waiting? I'd rather have a usable update than a probably stat-less model there for show

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by C'Thulhu View Post
    Why do 'crons only get a FW model after all this waiting? I'd rather have a usable update than a probably stat-less model there for show
    It shouldn't be too long until they get a new codex. Besides, Grey Knights have waited a long time, too, and they've only gotten a Forgeworld GK Land Raider Redeemer and one or two datasheets. Witchhunters have gotten even less. Same thing with Dark Eldar.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Last I heard, FW was doing a one off necron sculpt kind of for S&G.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Grailkeeper View Post
    It looks more like a tyrnaid than a necron model to me- pic is a bit blurry. The claws do look mechanical
    Your not alone in that; it's point for point the same things I thought.
    It looks so much more organic then it does mechanical.

Unless... they are actually advancing the story arc for 'Crons; and it's in someway similar to a pariahs (in that they took organic lifeforms and necron-ized them), or an experiment in ways for the Necrontyr to have living bodies (instead of being cursed to a half existance as a drone machine).
    It is not the combat I resent, brother. It is the thirst for glory that gets men cut into ribbons.

If Pariah = Necron/Human hybrid

Then perhaps Mystery Pic = Necron/Tyranid hybrid?

Veteran-Sergeant

GW won't make a Void Dragon model, for the simple reason that it is rumoured to be locked away in the centre of Mars. The same reason that it won't be the Outsider who has Frozen himself in a sort of stasis field near to where Hive Fleet Kracken is. It could however be (sticking with the C'tan ideology) one of the few remaining Gods.
    No this world is theirs!

Looks like a giant Scarab if you ask me.
    Curious Constructs - http://www.curiousconstructs.co.uk
    Kirton Games - http://www.kirtongames.com

Battle-Brother

Arrow

Read page 7-8 of the link and stop making stupid posts about what you think it is.
    Last edited by radarbabyeater; 09-13-2010 at 08:11 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast