BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I doubt they will, Im just an irked chaos player, for two editions we have gone form the most character focused army to having close to the least (an the ones we do have are basically our equivalent of the loyalist chapter masters).

Mix in bitter Tyranids who lost more units, including characters, than they gained...and well....still hate GW
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

seems someone has complained about us to GW, and they asked us to delete the pics... but I still have them in my pc. If you want them, please tell me
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by MarneusCalgar View Post
    seems someone has complained about us to GW, and they asked us to delete the pics... but I still have them in my pc. If you want them, please tell me
    PLEASE! need more, youre awesome dude thanks a ton!!!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    I know what you mean, the Venerable Dreadnought kit is a fantastic example of utility, with three options out of the box, whereas this boils down to Logan mounted, Logan on foot.

On they other hand GW have discovered a way to charge probably about 40 quid for a single special character, or will Logan be available without his chariot?
    It's a bit odd isn't it? It looks like the foot version is the same to the one on the chariot so it is probably all one kit - but my question would then be, if space wolf players take the foot version, what do they do with that massive leftover chariot? - It's a reverse of that tzeentch chariot, except in WD they did actually give rules to teh leftover giant flamer - except this time it's the chariot leftover. I'm sure I'm missing something here and my brain is just being stupid
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    It's a bit odd isn't it? It looks like the foot version is the same to the one on the chariot so it is probably all one kit - but my question would then be, if space wolf players take the foot version, what do they do with that massive leftover chariot? - It's a reverse of that tzeentch chariot, except in WD they did actually give rules to teh leftover giant flamer - except this time it's the chariot leftover. I'm sure I'm missing something here and my brain is just being stupid
    From the top down shot - looks like you can just pop him in and out. There's a distinctly based sized looking piece where he stands.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarcissist View Post
    PLEASE! need more, youre awesome dude thanks a ton!!!
    And all who wants them will have them...

I want only to share the knowledge with the hobby community, no intend to harm any company, and for GW more than any other... I am a Wolves´s player, and Ultramarines´s player, since 1995!
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    because remember folks, only the aliens/chaos lose characters
    I think my Guardsmen lost quite a few in the transition to the new name.

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    because remember folks, only the aliens/chaos lose characters
    BA lost Moriar?

Are you discounting things where rules exist and models don't, like Cluetin,
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Baron - House Descanso

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    BA lost Moriar?

Are you discounting things where rules exist and models don't, like Cluetin,
    Berethor in DA,Ranulf or Durfast in SW f.i,....
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g8/AGRAMAR/astartes/thump_24723461234517490107vr7.gif

Chaplain

Don't almost all of the Space Wolf characters have models? Who would they be in danger of lossing?

Page 43 of 52 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast