BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Going to try posting here as well. Any news on alpha legion being included in the codex?

@robrodgers46: isnt it a little bit to early to form this opinion? I mean, we know next to nothing, and more expensive plaquemarines does not sound uber, does it?
    Up to 90 Points for Icon+Mark sounds pretty expensive...

@slopike: have not read anything about them. i mean: they have allways been in the book, just without any special rules, other than infiltrating elites...

I'm curious as to if/how mark specific mounts have changed. I have this sweet PA chaos lord on juggernaut that I will never use.

Chaplain

I read on Faeit that Plague Marines are immune to poison. I don't know if someone mentioned that already here but it seems to be why poisoned weapons have S values now. I'd imagine that immunity to poison would troll Dark Eldar immensely, an army that the current CSM don't usually fare well against.

Also BOOH! no Traitor Guard rule as far as the last update says. I really hope that's not true.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by tanonymus View Post

@robrodgers46: isnt it a little bit to early to form this opinion? I mean, we know next to nothing, and more expensive plaquemarines does not sound uber, does it?
    Up to 90 Points for Icon+Mark sounds pretty expensive...

@slopike: have not read anything about them. i mean: they have allways been in the book, just without any special rules, other than infiltrating elites...

I suppose that is true, but I was hoping for something more than one unit being able to show off how sneaky alpha is

Hopefully some rumors will surface regarding them (I remember the early ones did, but they have faded); otherwise will just have to wait and see when the codex comes out.

wow Im already picturing the DE players *****ing if Plague Marines gain poison immunity LOL

This video:

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cgYjRG0dPig[/url]

has 28-07-2012 as a date at the end. What is this significance? The WD on Saturday with Daemons or something else?
    Matt Kibbe
    So forever in the future, Shall I battle as of yore,
    Dying to be born a fighter, But to die again, once more.

Veteran-Sergeant

4 point cultists?

I see my plans for a Word Bearers Cultist Spam army coming into fruition!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hmm, do plague zombies have the mark of Nurgle or at least access to it? If they do then

I havn't heard a single nerf to Tallyman lists yet and access to cheap troops who can be affected by Noxious Touch and No armor Saves will be disgustingly awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Eusebius Rex View Post
    This video:

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cgYjRG0dPig[/url]

has 28-07-2012 as a date at the end. What is this significance? The WD on Saturday with Daemons or something else?
    Yeah, it's the Daemons update in the WD.

Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast