BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Indeed. Back when 40K was cool, and Warzone was the up-and-coming young punk with something to prove...

Saw this on Andy's FB page and registered here just to say how much I loved it.

Freaking awesome work, good sir/madam.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    In fact I did not say he did not get it.
    A one line throwaway comment doesn't allow for exploring the intricacies of an argument, in the context of where the conversation was it was close enough

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    If you rearrange the name Charon, and add a few letters you get A Chambers, you have to throw away the O and the N though.
    its not funny when you steal others material
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    its not funny when you steal others material
    [url=http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?42240-Chaos-V-Loyalist-Supply-V-Demand-and-a-discussion-thereof&highlight=Supply+Demand]Tell me about it[/url]

(not actually bitter. But I did it first. so nyeah)
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Psyfer View Post
    Indeed. Back when 40K was cool, and Warzone was the up-and-coming young punk with something to prove...
    Ahhhh WarZone, you cheeky mon-keigh...
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Brother-Sergeant
    Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Cutter View Post
    Ahhhh WarZone, you cheeky mon-keigh...
    IN NOMINE CARDINALIS!!!

My two factions of choice were Brotherhood and Imperial.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Psyfer View Post
    IN NOMINE CARDINALIS!!!

My two factions of choice were Brotherhood and Imperial.
    Bauhuas and Imp for me, with a bit of Capitol and Cybertronic thrown in.

On reflection, it's amazing how much of my Imperial Guard bears a really quite uncanny resemblance to Ducal Militia and Trenchers
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Those old Heartbreaker minis were goofy as all hell, but there were some pretty great sculpts in there... Relative to the era, of course.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    [url=http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?42240-Chaos-V-Loyalist-Supply-V-Demand-and-a-discussion-thereof&highlight=Supply+Demand]Tell me about it[/url]

(not actually bitter. But I did it first. so nyeah)
    you did, and I think I stand by most of what I was saying in that thread, and the replies that BnC chaos board gave. All the background material supports the evidence that chaos is a significant danger to the imperium and could ostensibly "win" a conflict. they dont have supply or maintenance issues to any greater extent than the imperium or anyone else does.

Also, considering the Imperium.

Except the imperium is not cohesive. And certainly not responsive. Its a burecratic carcass. Its takes decades to even notice planets dissapearing. Its also full of factions driven by nothing more rhan self interest. Interests that more often than not lead to mutually exclusive goals.
    They are just as fractured and messed up as the chaos forces really when you get right down to it
    Last edited by daboarder; 01-23-2015 at 08:48 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast