BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I hope one day I'll read a post from Eldargirl, in the News and Rumour in which she neither complains about the release nor moans about the lack of Xenos releases recently.

Great looking knight , not so lean on the helmet but I guess that's an easy fix .

Not going to happen.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Daren Parrwood: To sculpt a knight it's pretty easy. To begin sculpt an 'S'. For snake. Or Knight. Or whatever. Then you sculpt a more different 'S'...

TROGDOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!!

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Neelam View Post
    I hope one day I'll read a post from Eldargirl, in the News and Rumour in which she neither complains about the release nor moans about the lack of Xenos releases recently.
    Just be happy she's not moaning about it not having a female sculpt. However I do agree with her on this. C'mon FW the Riptide got a bit of loving, and the Imperial Knights your pumping out are all very nice. But let's see some Wraith Knight pimpin, it's a beautiful model worthy of some attention.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Well the lack of female pilot figure goes without saying.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

These Knights become very boring. I like the basic-model much but these variants are not very inspiring.

What about a slaaneshi [URL="http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Slaanesh_Subjugator"]subjugator[/URL]?
    Peace through superior Firepower!

SOmeone correct me if I'm wrong but hellstorm templates do not use the torrent rules correct?

If so this thing may have a few problems employing its main weapon before a wise opponent flattens it, thus wasting 415 points. On the plus side it could conceivably wipe out entire squadrons of light vehicles, and entire IG platoons if handled properly.

Back when the Riptide first came out, I reckoned that Forge World would soon be producing alternative weapon kits for it on the basis that they'd be daft not to. And, indeed, it only took them five months to come up with the R'Varna.

I naturally assumed they'd do the same for the Wraithknight, but it's been that same five months plus a whole year on top and no sign of so much as an alternative shoulder weapon, let alone the Bright Stallion I dream of.

To be fair I can't think of anything that would be a nice addition to the base kit,and a bright stallion would require quite a bit of work for what is possibly a very very niche item. Also FW's focus seems to be on heresy items right now and that's pretty much an imperium centric squabble.

Also for every knight we get we also get some even more awesome Mechanicum toys to go with them. Thus I'm quite content with the status quo for the moment.

I can think of some things: Shoulder-mounted D-scythes. Left-handed ghostglaives to swap out the scattershield for +1A. An axe-shaped ghostglaive (probably with Sunder and Shred to simulate being stronger than S10 without actually being Destroyer) and a bigger force shield (for a straight-up 4++ without Blind). A giant scatter laser. A ghosthelm. Armour plates with pre-moulded runes.

Need I go on?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast