BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

was that dark eldar? oops lol

Right i'll be off, somebody link me where they're displaying them,

laters
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 09-25-2012 at 09:40 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Freakin' magnets man.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

The hovering thingy was nifty, might try and utilise that in my craftworld terrain if I ever finalise a design.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

L2decisions.
    Freakin' air head.

I'm not indeceisive, I'm fussy. I can't get the organic=technology dichotomy right, it either looks too technological or too organic.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

You should seek outside help. And I don't mean just for the board.
    Hahahaha!

PM me the ideas and such. See if we can get you rollin'!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm not indeceisive, I'm fussy. I can't get the organic=technology dichotomy right, it either looks too technological or too organic.
    Yeah, it's not easy. I'm trying to decide on a Necron color scheme to make them look like psychoplastic and wriathbone, I want to make an army that looks like a Black Library experiment (not that they could ever be fielded with Eldar).

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The hovering thingy was nifty, might try and utilise that in my craftworld terrain if I ever finalise a design.
    That Dark Eldar thing was cool but the rest of the board wasn't as good painting wise as the others.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koXFl78eNBg[/url]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	default.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	4.2 KB 
ID:	2880  
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

That was a close one - the reseeding hair line behind the boy talking to Matt Hudson in todays pictures is me. My secret identity is safe phew

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m2650012a_image-7.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	30.2 KB 
ID:	2881  
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyban View Post
    Yeah, it's not easy. I'm trying to decide on a Necron color scheme to make them look like psychoplastic and wriathbone, I want to make an army that looks like a Black Library experiment (not that they could ever be fielded with Eldar).
    They could in Apocalypse

Say, was I reading a rumour about a new version of Apocalypse for 6th edition, or is it something I dreamed?

Hmm, dreaming of reading rumours about toy soldiers ... LIKE A BOSS!!!

Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast