BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Plastic SoB & probable codex

Yes this was mentioned in the big release list thread but it deserves its own thread:

286010311080200 Cult Hybrid Upgrade Pack PL a10 XianD 02 cc
    286011130110208 Patriarch Dumas, The Veiled Fiend RE c01 Len_B 02 cc
    280002330140207 Sisters of Battle Canoness with Power Axe RE c01 Len_A 02 cc
    280000211440200 Sisters of Battle Seraphim / Patronica Squad PL a14 Len_A 02 cc
    280000111440201 Sisters of Battle Battle Sisters PL a14 Len_A 02 cc
    280000411840206 Sisters of Battle Exorcist / Catafalque of Sins PL a18 Len_A 02 cc
    280002430140206 Sisters of Battle Prioress Lazarea Verata RE c01 Len_A 02 cc
    280002230140208 Sisters of Battle Sister Superior Magdalenia RE c01 Len_A 02 cc
    280000330740205 Sisters of Battle Repentia Squad RE b07 Len_A 02 cc

Note: does not contain re-releases, non-miniature products or the miniature range with codes below 2xxx
    Note: contains only boxes that are currently NOT in mass production, expect release beginning in june 2013 at the earliest, the bulk of the releases for the first movie are done by then
    Note: leaked before the announcement of the third movie, unknown if this is accounted for
    Note: not every release has to be based on the movie, Games Workshop has released miniatures before that were omitted by PJ, like Glorfindel, Elladan & Elrohir, and so on
    So only boxes, so no blisters or book. But as there are two dual kits included it is probably going to be a codex release going by the recent patter nof GW releases.
    Last edited by eldargal; 08-10-2012 at 02:59 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I always told myself, if they ever do multi-part plastic Sisters, I'mma bring that army back with a vengeance!

I think EVERYONE has said that dude. I, for one, love the Sororitas.

My mate Ben plays them, they really hate my Necrons.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

seeing as they already have a quite new codex, it could just be more of the additional WD units they like recently, rather than a full codex.

Doubtful, 4 plastic kits including two dual kits and five resins kits is a codex sized release, not a White Dwarf addition size release.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainparty View Post
    seeing as they already have a quite new codex, it could just be more of the additional WD units they like recently, rather than a full codex.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Veteran-Sergeant

That codex wasn't so much a codex as more a filler of two copies of WD... Don't get me wrong I built my Sisters army on the back of that and love them to death. But a proper codex and bolstering of the units would be a beeyootiful thing indeed....

Chapter-Master

Seems long enough since the WD codex for sisters to get their own. How long was it between the Blood Angels WD 'dex and the full book?
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

A few years I think, but the gap between the WD WoC book was around one year. Certainly no reason to assume it is too early for a new Codex or SoB, and given the size of the release there is little doubt it indicates a new book in my opinion. Assuming the rumours are accurate, of course.

also if true a seraphim dual kit with an "unknown" unit (Patronica Squad) at least not known to me
    Tales from Original WFRP. My Troll-Slayer would be a terror with his axe, then my friend's Tax-Collector would hit the foul beasty with his cane and usually get the killing blow.

Patronica is new to me also, which should mean it is new full stop.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast