BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 654 of 773 FirstFirst ... 154554604644652653654655656664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 7723

Oooooh....Dark Eldar Apocalypse idea.....

Target area is filled with various mind altering, airborne drugs. Lots of hallucinations everywhere!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Type: Tank, Skimmer
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    And don't forget - you can only have a valid opinion if you throw teddy from the pram, spit your dummy and have a full blown temper tantrum at the merest whiff of a rumour.
    And I thought you could only have a valid opinion after reading the codex and doing various rounds of test playing, which of course means your opinion belongs in a general discussion thread leaving the rumors thread a bit pointless

Quote Originally Posted by Al Shut View Post
    And I thought you could only have a valid opinion after reading the codex and doing various rounds of test playing, which of course means your opinion belongs in a general discussion thread leaving the rumors thread a bit pointless
    Not, that's a valid conclusion you need the testing for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Boy! What a catch! A right wing sexist moron, and a Brony! Writing Right Wing Moron Brony FanFic!

Ladies, form an orderly queue.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

omfg *headdesk*

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I am a proud, left leaning collosal nerd. I work very hard to grow my career. I like to think of myself as an intellectual, but spend a lot of my time choosing to be silly. I would love to discuss all things nerdy with anyone, because I'm a nerd. If we were to meet YOU ARE BUYING THE BEER

What I am doing with my life?

Posting online when I should be doing work.

Occuli Imperator

5 days left at work

On pc system had 4 days before my password expired, changed password come back to desk promptly fails to remember password.

Go to log on to another system to raise a call for IT, password has expired. No method for raising a call to IT.

Sitting waiting.

- - - Updated - - -

Right level of creepy:

http://diply.com/trendyjoe/kevin-weir-historical-gifs/52044
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

So email is the only way to contact IT?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

I used the telephone, but all these things need to be appropriately logged.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Also correct me if I'm wrong but:

Deep strike means vehicle is moving at cruising speed.
    Cruising speed means firing snap shots
    Aerial Assault allows a cruising speed ravager to use full BS
    Advanced rules trump basic rules
    Therefore ravager can move at cruising speed and fire its weapons at full BS
    I wouldn't worry about it eldargal.

I can see both sides of the argument (which is basically which rule take precedence( and I'd lean towards your reading due to Codex>Advance....but the rule is not likely to be around come next week.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.