BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast

Thread: Fallout 4

Banned

• Wasteland Workshop | Release: April 2016
    ↳ With the Wasteland Workshop, design and set cages to capture live creatures – from raiders to Deathclaws! Tame them or have them face off in battle, even against your fellow settlers. The Wasteland Workshop also includes a suite of new design options for your settlements like nixi tube lighting, letter kits, taxidermy and more!

• Automatron | Release: March 2016
    ↳ The mysterious Mechanist has unleashed a horde of evil robots into the Commonwealth, including the devious Robobrain. Hunt them down and harvest their parts to build and mod your own custom robot companions. Choose from hundreds of mods; mixing limbs, armor, abilities, and weapons like the all-new lightning chain gun. Even customize their paint schemes and choose their voices!

• Far Harbor | Release: May 2016
    ↳ A new case from Valentine’s Detective Agency leads you on a search for a young woman and a secret colony of synths. Travel off the coast of Maine to the mysterious island of Far Harbor, where higher levels of radiation have created a more feral world. Navigate through the growing conflict between the synths, the Children of Atom, and the local townspeople. Will you work towards bringing peace to Far Harbor, and at what cost? Far Harbor features the largest landmass for an add-on that we’ve ever created, filled with new faction quests, settlements, lethal creatures and dungeons. Become more powerful with new, higher-level armor and weapons. The choices are all yours.

[URL="https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game/fallout-4-add-ons-automatron-wasteland-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77"]AND MORE !!![/URL]

Chapter-Master

yes I will have a pet deathclaw, and I will name her fluffy.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I'll be in my post-apocalyptic bunk.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Not without dlc/mods.

Chapter-Master

I never bother with Fallout dlc, I am always sick of it by the time I finish the main game.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

forgot we had a dedicated FO4 thread.

Here we have a supply robot. Missile arm, gatling laser arm, shoulder launchers. Big, Very Red, and connecting my new settlement (mirelurk construction)

and here is said settlement.

Four stories of junk. Construction was near lethal.
    Ground floor shopping experience ( that's bugged so for some reason despite there being three shops only the clinic works) first and second floor are filled with beds. The third floor is a rooftop beer terrace and connects via a bridge to a security tower with two guards with fully tooled up legendary hunting rifles and an artillery piece.
    Or three hours of no real progress
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 04-13-2016 at 01:53 AM.

Chapter-Master

A sneak peak of the workshop dlc

Banned

Banned

[URL="http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9009/?"]Okay maybe there's a second mod you need.[/URL]

Chapter-Master

That's terrifying.

I wish they'd hurry and get the creation kit and the rest of the dlc out, then I can start modding without constantly worrying about updates breaking mods.
    I'd have to finish my vanilla game though then.

Page 89 of 90 FirstFirst ... 397987888990 LastLast