BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

All they did was rip the Inquisition characters, Henchman, and a few edits here and there from the Grey Knights codex and made it an eBook. I'm so disappointed that GW would make such an obvious money grab. It's frakking pitiful.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Kind of split. This seems like they didn't do much but at the same time it seems like the perfect thing to use with my Deathwatch army I was making. I was hoping for some troop selections but I guess I'll keep with "stormtroopers counting as scouts" as my troops and be able to load up on scoring elites. (basically Kantor, stern/vanguard, scouts, Inquisitor, warbands)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by Katharon View Post
    All they did was rip the Inquisition characters, Henchman, and a few edits here and there from the Grey Knights codex and made it an eBook. I'm so disappointed that GW would make such an obvious money grab. It's frakking pitiful.
    Luckily it's not a compulsory purchase. Unlike everything else GW force us to buy.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by The Sovereign View Post
    My main gripe I guess is that assassins weren't included. That was a huge no brainer that GW missed (as they have a tendency to do). Also would've liked a renegade inquisitor option to ally with Chaos, but that's a minor miss in comparison.

Something positive to say is that I'm glad Karamazov was included.
    no assasins!? The temples call out for vengeance!

yeah spent the 25 bucks, its just OKAY still stoked be able to field most of my inquisitorial army as is, cool that raiders are transports now as that gives me the ability to do a massive troops push. Also cool to have valkyrie available, storm ravens are cool but exspensive, have been trying to figure out which "Big Bird" I was gonna buy next.

The allies/detatchment concept is a little confusing but sort of cool to be able to field Inq/IG/SM which has always been my dream anyways
    Last edited by Arkhan Land; 11-16-2013 at 10:44 AM.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm assuming there will be a similar assassins codex with assassin detachments that can go along other detachments

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Or they are keeping her for the next GK book and accompanying model release. #livesinhope
    I doubt as I suspect this is the first step towards removing the non GK stuff from the Next GK Codex.

lets hope that Valera, INq Storm Troopers and a few more Spec Char Inquisitors make an appearance in the eventual re-release with hardcover in a year or so....

Quote Originally Posted by Melon-neko View Post
    I'm assuming there will be a similar assassins codex with assassin detachments that can go along other detachments
    That was my guess to, let hope they work out the Venum and Vanus eventually too...

Quote Originally Posted by RGilbert26 View Post
    Erm it isn't available till tomorrow (12:01am ish).
    It was 'tommorrow' where I was when I posted that being an Aussie and all...

Quote Originally Posted by Melon-neko View Post
    Does anyone know if it will be possible to print these after buying? I know I can't print the Ipad one, but I was wondering about the other version.
    Can't workout howto pring the eBook reader one I'll play around with mobi later...

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Can't workout howto pring the eBook reader one I'll play around with mobi later...
    could you load the epub or mobi versions onto one of those sites that converts files, convert to pdf, then print the pdf? (or is that a no no to mention since technically that could be a copyright violation)
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast