BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    love the Sanguinery Priest, except for the head - I'd personally replace it with one of those sanguinery guard death mask heads, I love those.
    This.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

That, but also: I often find that the way GW's painters paint heads isn't always the best they can look (the lipless Dark Elf Sorceress, for example, and the finecast Master of the Chapter with the eyes facing opposite directions, say). It might be a bit better in the flesh, or with your own painting.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    He is £295, so probably
    The forge world fire dragon was cheaper........dear god........I wanted smaug for a malekith conversion but damn!
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Chapter-Master

People are saying these are new BA terminators. They just look like the space hulk termies to me.

[url]https://www.facebook.com/GolemPaintingStudio/photos/a.645075838845027.1073741876.152294311456518/879634488722493/?type=1&theater[/url]
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    People are saying these are new BA terminators. They just look like the space hulk termies to me.

[url]https://www.facebook.com/GolemPaintingStudio/photos/a.645075838845027.1073741876.152294311456518/879634488722493/?type=1&theater[/url]
    No way jose, I have my space hulk termies in front of me and they don't look anything like those do.

Edit: However a lot of the iconography and bling do LOOK like they are from the space hulk kit including rehashed poses.
    Last edited by spagunk; 12-05-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Can someone with the BA Codex in hand can tell me if Mephiston got a new mini or not??? Pretty please? He really needs one and I DO TOO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
    Can someone with the BA Codex in hand can tell me if Mephiston got a new mini or not??? Pretty please? He really needs one and I DO TOO!!!
    There's a preview pic with the old Mephiston model, so looks like no. Same for Dante and Corbulo

Chapter-Master

Codex is up for preorders. I doubt anyone will have a copy in hand for a long while now.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

Ohhh, well this is embarazing, i should have payed more attention... guess anxiety is too much!!

Anyways, thanks for pointing it out.

In one of the groupshots in the electronic codex preview, the old miniatures for Mephiston, Dante and Corbulo are visible.

Edit: Here

Mephi's on right, in front of Land Raider Crusader. Dante's with the Sanguinary Guard, and Corb's to the left of the grounded storm raven.
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 12-05-2014 at 06:36 PM.

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast