BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Best thing to come out of FW today?

Malanthrope rules changes.

While I would have preffered a Nid style apothecary (granting FNP, or having Catalyst as a base psychic power, similar to zoans) I can totally dig them being more survivable venomthropes that still can buff units in synapse.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tomgar View Post
    Is it just me or do Forgeworld seem allergic to the Dark Angels? No contemptor, no unique vehicles or units (AFAIK) and no rules or even whispers of a model for our Primarch (again, AFAIK). It makes me sad
    Both angels really, Blood angels have been getting the short end of the stick form them for about a decade now too.
    I waited YEARS for FW to eventually do a BA venerable Mk4 dread....sigh,
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by AnEnemy View Post
    I think his purported $20k spent affords him the right to speak his mind.

Just like you have the right to ignore it.
    Well, not really.

I mean, I'm not in the least bit interested in playing Warmahordes. Just don't dig the game, setting or models. So having tried it many moons ago, you know what I did?

I sold off my collection. Rather than have it sat on a shelf gathering dust, and reminding me of my folly.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Both angels really, Blood angels have been getting the short end of the stick form them for about a decade now too.
    I waited YEARS for FW to eventually do a BA venerable Mk4 dread....sigh,
    The Angels of Death will have their time, the Heresy has still got plenty of legions who haven't had anything yet. Dark Angels were my first army and I've good hopes for 30K DA stuff.

Veteran-Sergeant

It'll probably be a longer wait for Sanguinius than the Lion in all honesty! Here's hoping the Angels of Death get some love while I'm still young!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tomgar View Post
    It'll probably be a longer wait for Sanguinius than the Lion in all honesty! Here's hoping the Angels of Death get some love while I'm still young!
    I wish I could like this

That's great. So because you sold your war machine models he's not allowed to occasionally rant to strangers on the internet when the mood strikes him? Interesting.

Maybe Big Red should sticky your post.

You know what aggravates me more than one dude *****ing on the internet? Five guys *****ing about one dude *****ing on the internet.
    Last edited by AnEnemy; 07-20-2014 at 05:27 PM. Reason: so many "dudes"

Veteran-Sergeant

Oh, well if we're aggravating you, we'll all just keep schtum, shall we?

I want you to consider the irony of your post very seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by edsoulman View Post
    The Angels of Death will have their time, the Heresy has still got plenty of legions who haven't had anything yet. Dark Angels were my first army and I've good hopes for 30K DA stuff.

I had a full pre heresy DA army i sold due to lack of support and rules for the HH.
    I know a number of HH players to whom are using current HH armies listed. Of the 10 players i know only half have there rules / models for there specific legions.
    Those that dont have there army/primarchs rules feel handicaped / frustrated by all this.
    Im now playing Blood Angels and yep feeling
    totally let down by FW. I remade a new legion hoping they would release there rules but nothing.
    My interest is fast declining and with more people leaving the game in New Zealand I seriously wonder if ill have anyone to play when the rules come out.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast