BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    I'm going to paint up the Master of the Marches as santa reading the naughty or nice list.
    I would pay for that model.
    "I play Eldar, why? Does GW make any other good armies?"

First-Captain

I'm going to paint up the Master of the Marches as santa reading the naughty or nice list.
    Genius

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    I posted the pictures from BoK in the first post at 9:26 this morning?
    yeah but I think he means they aren't showing as the source image is blocked for him?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

They have no room in my sons of medusa but. The master of marches would make a cool librarian if u give him a hood and cut away the speakers. I wanna use the executioner guy for my raven guard im starting!
    Purge the Weak!

Occuli Imperator

They look good. 4 original + 4 new ones, convert Telion for my scout company commander and terminator plate praetors for the first and it is all good
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Sweet Beelzebub! Love it!

Battle-Brother

Why is one of them got a walking stick??? O_o-too blood angel style to me (termsw of posing and over the top gear) anything I want is the combi-plasma (never enough)

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Brakkart View Post
    I kinda like these and can see me getting at least a couple of them, the Lord Executioner for certain. Here's a question, assuming you can paint well enough to make the tiny words legible, what would you have this chap reading from?

I'm thinking it'd be kind of funny to have him reading from the Book of Armaments from Monty's Python's Holy Grail.

"Brothers. This is the list of the penances our Chapter must do to atone for Ultramarines, the Movie!

"Shouldn't take more than a century or two. Three at the outside, maybe four if there are a lot of battles we have to participate in, but we'll definitely be finished in less than five hundred years." Under his breath, "I hope."
    92 Golf: Death From Within
    Any plan where you lose your hat is a bad plan.

I am still sad that there are no captains with genuine heavy weapons. Captain of the assault company gets to mix it up in hand to hand. Captain of the devastator company doesn't get to mix it up with the tyranid hordes or enemy tanks?

Chapter-Master

Yes a devastator captain wielding an assault cannon...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast