BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast
    Occuli Imperator

My hound on recovery is having to have a diet of cottage cheese, chicken and rice....
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Two rants for the price of one

Neighbour across road directly opposite passed test and bought new car.
    Initially parks two doors down the road opposite other car at possibly the narrowest point of our road.
    Other neighbour takes decides to park their car there to demonstrate their displeasure. Parks leaving a better gap.
    So first neighbour parks outside their house opposite me leaving narrow gap.
    The pavement outside their house is wider than the road at this point they could park entirely off the road with with more than a average width of pavement left perfectly unobstructed. It's what previous residents have done, and their former next door neighbour used to do.
    You know what makes it worse? Their entire front garden is a gravel drive that could fit four cars on.
    Good job it's not a big car.

Waste of O2 pseudeo-brother-in-law and wife are both bone idle and arguing cause neither of them can be arsed to look after their latest spawn (twins) that they only had in an attempt to get a bigger house off the council/housing association (didn't work - housing shortage). So now they've got two poorly behaved brats playing up on top of it.
    So what they do? That's right Sunday they bring it to the SO's rents door step.
    ****ing wonderful.
    Her dad doesn't need that **** he had two strokes last year.
    And everytime the PBiL does this the SO's mother starts being an arse to everyone cause her grandkids are the centre the ****ing universe, so her poorly daughter whos stuck at home( currently with literally no space of her own through building work and hence zero opportunity to remove herself from the drama) suffers for it.
    Her other brother was encouraging me to join the debate because I normally poor petrol on it by not sugar coating it. But the SO doesn't need the grief she'd get off her mother when I'd gone so didn't.
    But ffs.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Back home on Saturday.

Neighbours' friends have again snaffled all the parking, so I have to park in the council car park.

Sunday morning, forget. £25 fine :'(
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Doh. Only £25 though?

Yup. Surprisingly cheap, all things considered. Shall pay it tonight. And me water.

Then I think that's all me bills done for the month.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I've got to do my car tax now I've been paid

Chapter-Master

Neighbour reversed into my car friday night.
    Didn't bother telling me. I found dint in bodywork at position for if she reversed off her drive and ****ed it up.
    Went and looked at her car and there's a corresponding scuff and the bumper is hanging off.
    So found it on the cctv. car goes with a visible bump.
    Goes to have a word last night.
    "I didn't think I hit it"
    "it was really tight" (it wasn't, its questionable you should be on the road if you can't manoeuvre a small car in the amount room that was available.)
    "Didn't notice the damage"
    "I've left it on road since so I didn't hit it again"
    So which is it? ffs. The annoying thing is fixing it would just make it look a mess cause the paint wouldn't match anymore cause of age.
    Having a mechanic check it tomorrow while he's doing my brakes. But it just really pisses me off that she didn't come and say anything.
    Last edited by Psychosplodge; 09-20-2016 at 03:52 AM.

Hit up your insurer. With CCTV, her's will have to pay out.

Chapter-Master

Its not worth it though because even a no fault claim will increase my premium. It's ****ing annoying though.

Chapter-Master

Oh but the bit I forgot was another neighbour up the road witnessed it, walked down, looked at the damage, then looked at each house and clearly went in his head nah not worth the hassle

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2331323334 LastLast