Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rle68 View Post
    keep your flyers leave njal alone .. lol
    I want a Wolfraven that fires Wolfstrike Missiles. D:
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Chapter-Master

I am very interested to see how this codex fares. It will definitely be a slight on Dark Angels if they don't do it right.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    I am very interested to see how this codex fares. It will definitely be a slight on Dark Angels if they don't do it right.
    I'll be surprised if it turns out much different from the Eldar or...really any of the 6th ed books so far.

But like the Eldar, SM already have a huge range, and they even have access to aircraft...any new kits will likely just be for novelty's sake or updating old kits (as with the Eldar kits apart from their flier), and the actual rules adjustments needed for SM are pretty minor... I suspect it will just be a lot of minor adjustments to make things feel 'fresh' again and try to balance out the choices in the FoC slots.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Chapter-Master

It is hard to say as it could very well be the first Ward codex, but I do agree and I hope that it keeps up the standard.
    Check out my blog!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by rle68 View Post
    keep your flyers leave njal alone .. lol
    Nah get rid of that +3/+4 cancel psychic powers at 2ft. Once that is gone my powers wil be free.

No clue on authors. Rumour is Ward, but hell, he's rumoured for all of them right?
    I like this person.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    Nah get rid of that +3/+4 cancel psychic powers at 2ft. Once that is gone my powers wil be free.
    I know a Space Wolf player who believes they should keep it in some form. I was like, dude, did you see what happened to Eldar and anyone with a psychic hood? Lol.
    Check out my blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    1+ armor.

Only AP1 guns can hurt it.
    I would think it would either be a mini monstrous creature, with higher than average toughness and an extra wound, or else have an AV10.

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    It is hard to say as it could very well be the first Ward codex, but I do agree and I hope that it keeps up the standard.
    I actually hope it is Ward. Despite what the haters say, he's actually by far the best rules writer. His last Space Marine codex is his magnum opus, and quite possibly the very best rules supplement that has ever come out of GW (aside from perhaps the new Tau).

Most of the stick he gets is in fluff writing, but now there has been a clear division between rules writers and fluff writers at GW HQ (I know this for fact, btw), we shouldn't see any of those

Quote Originally Posted by chicop76 View Post
    Wish they do space wolves since they still don't have a flyer and to nerf the anti psyker powers.
    Yeah, Space Wolves are OP as F**k so you shouldn't be complaining. There are codexes that are much more in need of an update, like Sisters of Battle. The only update Space Wolves should get is a big fat nerf.

Page 2 of 154 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast