BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Default Codex: Adepta Sororitas by years end?

From Warseer:
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnok View Post
    There will be a Codex: Adeptus Sororitas by the end of this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darnok View Post
    I trust my source, and it was named that way. But given the timeframe, things can change.
    I hope its true.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Shas'o

I don't even play them and I hope it's true. It would be nice to actually see a SOB army with my own eyes.
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

The Dark Mechanic

Years ago when I first tried non-Gw forums after GW closed their own forums Warseer was the first one. I had no idea what I was in for as within days I was being "trolled" by someone extremely rude and despicably unpleasant. That person was the source of this rumor apparently and how he got to be a moderator or someone that would have "sources" I can't imagine. I quickly dropped out of the Warseer forum.

Anyway, as soon as I see that name my interest goes to zero and I attach no credibility to it. Once I saw him berate another forum user for saying something was being released soon. He was rude to the person, belittling their rumor info and saying that GW doesn't plan their releases that far ahead of time so how could the other user know that far ahead of time. That was the same year the release list for an entire year had ALREADY been leaked out, proving him entirely wrong. In other words, he's not only rude, he's stupid. When I pointed out his rudeness and incorrectness he backed off for a while, but it didn't last and neither did my participation in Warseer. What an a*&h*@#.
    Last edited by Brass Scorpion; 03-19-2011 at 07:50 AM.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Quite, Warseer can be like that and Darnok has annoyed me before by giving me warnings for very minor infringements of the rules.

But he isn't the only one who has said SoB are due soon, and while we did hear they were delayed we didn't hear for how long. So I wouldn't say its a non-credible rumour.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Shas'o

When were SoB due before they got pushed back?
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

From what I recall, July was considered a possible date.

Quote Originally Posted by JxKxR View Post
    When were SoB due before they got pushed back?
    Irrespective of the fool darnock, I posted some possible release dates on this forum a while back, for the SoB. I can't recall which topic tho' sorry.

The Dark Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Quite, Warseer can be like that and Darnok has annoyed me before by giving me warnings for very minor infringements of the rules. But he isn't the only one who has said SoB are due soon, and while we did hear they were delayed we didn't hear for how long. So I wouldn't say its a non-credible rumour.
    Unfortunately, organizations often "tame" problem people by bringing them into the fold, creating problems for everyone else. It's why "wild west" towns sometimes hired criminals as policemen, the old fight fire with fire philosophy.

Anyway, if you and some of the other pleasant folks here have heard this from places other than he-who-shall-not-be-named, that makes it a little more interesting and credible.

The fact that many of the Witch Hunters items were pulled around the same time over a year ago as the Daemonhunters is clearly an indicator that work is being done and GW wouldn't like to have stuff off-line for too long as they're making no money off the range while it is unavailable as an easily playable army, so that also adds some weight to the rumor. I can also add that SoB seems much more plausible as a near-term release than Tau for reasons I probably shouldn't go into here, but when I factor that in as well then SoB doesn't seem any less plausible than say, Necrons, which are done though as yet unreleased.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Shas'o

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Scorpion View Post
    I can also add that SoB seems much more plausible as a near-term release than Tau for reasons I probably shouldn't go into here, but when I factor that in as well then SoB doesn't seem any less plausible than say, Necrons, which are done though as yet unreleased.
    I wouldn't mind hearing the reasons why.

Librarian

"I hope it's true"

"Hope is the first step down the road to disappointment."

but in all seriousness, i would like to see an SOB army come out this year.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast