BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Codexes

Brother-Sergeant

Default New Codexes

So what do we think the next codexes are going to be?

Necron of course, then Templar, obviously, but what else is coming down the pipes? 6th edition in a few years? Personally I dont think we need a new rulebook so soon but ive heard the rumor mill.

Necron-SoB-Tau (some debate about the exact order), then maybe BT, then 6th, CSM, Eldar. Bearing in mind this is highly speculative.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

BT will be sooner. They already have models and artwork for the boxes and so forth. They will be before Sisters I can guarantee it.

Doubt it, at the moment its neck and neck between Tau and SoB for who follows Necrons, none of the rumourmongers have mentioned hearing the slightest thing about BT. Some have even hinted they may not get a 5th ed codex at all.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Sergeant

Depends on where they get their sources. Seeing the models and artwork at the factory is pretty solid.

True, I'll post this over on Warseer see if we can get any corroboration.

Brother-Sergeant

Indeed. Its just what I heard from someone, may not be true. We'll see

Where were these models seen, in Lenton or in China?

Surely not China, [URL="http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/marketforceslive/2011/apr/08/games-workshop-gains"]they just closed their plant there.[/URL]

Librarian

The first army I ever had was Dark Angels and while I don't think the Codex is as bad as the interweb makes it out to be I'd really like to see a new one pronto.
    Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast