BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Well given the Rakarth sculpt it I doubt poseability would be much of a problem. I have to say its not my favourite model, but then I've never liked Haemonculi.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Don't know whether any of you guys know this, but I just saw this on the GW blog; its not much, but does confirm the razorwing

Still the painting bug is strong. I've already started to make room for a Razorwing Jetfighter in my force; those things are just too cool, and make for a great centrepiece. Hopefully I'll be back to show off the next batch sooner rather than later!
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/content/blogPost.jsp?aId=16500007a[/url]
    http://the-deathwing.blogspot.co.uk/
    Have a look at my Dark Angels blog!

Veteran-Sergeant

I <3 the Talos

Venom is a little boring, I think, but will definately include a couple, perhaps for my Incubi/Archon

Nice to see the Haemonculus, but I do agree that it needs a repose... I always liked to imagine them in a hunched Igor type stance, like the Urien sketch in the codex :P

So now it seems that all the army is missing are the wracks, grotesques, archon court, and void raven as far as normal units go

So many models, so little $ :'(
    Last edited by ChaosLord127; 05-17-2011 at 02:37 PM.
    "All power... demands sacrifice..." ~ Sindri Myr

Chapter-Master

INteresting thing for me about the hemon...is he has art behind him.

Now that might not sound significant, but it means he comes in a box, not a blister. Is it him alone or as a set, like the Frseer and Warlocks box?

As for the model...i think i like it, but it better be easy to customise, cos at present hes not got a loadout i'd use (i'm guessing flesh gauntlet, stinger pisto, a cc weapon and whatever the box is (casket of flensing perhaps?)
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post
    INteresting thing for me about the hemon...is he has art behind him.

Now that might not sound significant, but it means he comes in a box, not a blister. Is it him alone or as a set, like the Frseer and Warlocks box?

As for the model...i think i like it, but it better be easy to customise, cos at present hes not got a loadout i'd use (i'm guessing flesh gauntlet, stinger pisto, a cc weapon and whatever the box is (casket of flensing perhaps?)
    Pretty sure it's a liquifier gun, see the new Talos model.

I think this is a photo from a GW store poster so the art could just be for that rather than a box cover.

Default New New Dark Eldar!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The Razorwing:
    Loving that Razorwing - Even as a SM player
    Last edited by damarine; 05-18-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Brother-Captain

Staff member at local GW said Voidraven soon. I have absolutely no idea how reliable this is, but it's something.

Brother-Sergeant

Default Groteques and Wracks

These are amongst the "classified" finecast models.

Brother-Sergeant

I quite like them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast