BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Librarian

I love it!!!

Will buy at least 2 of them...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar“s Gauntlets

I love this model. Not going to pick one up until I have my FW ven sw dread painted though.

It seems to be a bit larger than a regular dreadnought model. I wonder if you could kit bash it with a GK dreadknight kit and get a dreadknight that doesn't have a baby carrier on the front?

I always like new stuff and rules coming out, no matter what unit, no matter for what army..
    Yet i must say that i am a bit disappointed to see that this is not for C: Grey Knights.

Some may think that "Hell, you can get 3x Psyriflemans so stop complaining", but that is excactly why i would like some other viable option. Stacking up Psyriflemans is a no-brainer in my opinion, and this could have been a good opportunity to create a viable alternative, with some different loadout (yet i know that it would stand against design philosophy of Grey Knights to mix their gear with other chapters, be that weapons, special rules etc etc..)

So I am mainly sad cos there is yet to be seen a fun, yet role filling alternative to the stupid psyrifleman triplets.

GK were created post Heresy. This chassis is for Astartes Legions only.

Now whether it's fair Or not that vanilla marines can use this because they got grandfathered in with the Legions in CSM...not for me to say.
    Last edited by SMC; 07-02-2011 at 06:38 AM.

Chapter-Master

All they need now is pre-heresy terminators, right?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    All they need now is pre-heresy terminators, right?
    Bikers too many be, but then yeps.

Wont mind seeing a few HQ choices that re generic, like buy body c, left arm a and right arm 4

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    Bikers too many be, but then yeps.

Wont mind seeing a few HQ choices that re generic, like buy body c, left arm a and right arm 4
    I don't remember pre-heresy bikes, not saying theere werent any though just saying iv never seen them before, any artwork ? Also, correct me if I'm wrong but werent their jetbikes too ?
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

IIRC there were a couple bikes that would be considered pre-heresy now.

The Blackshadow was one of the first I remember.

Veteran-Sergeant

I'm thinking of doing one for Black Templars. Black with the left shoulder done with the traditional black cross on a white field, and the right shoulder done in the Imperial Fists fist on yellow field to represent it being with the Legion before the Second Founding.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast