BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Woo, because I've always thought Warhammer didn't have enough skulls in the terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by BramGaunt View Post
    That's REALLY close to the actual building, minus the water, add some giant skulls under the tower.
    I don't know about anyone else but I couldn't be more excited.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Seriously? If it looks like that its win, majorly win.

Might have to get one and convert it..
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Gah ten days until pre-orders might go up! I'm really seeing the advantage in GWs new advance order policy, I wouldn't survive four weeks waiting for my order to ship if it is as fantastic as it might be.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Will definitely pick this up if it's even remotely close to the picture. I've been looking for a cool observatory type building.
    Armies - Skaven, Tomb Kings, Eldar, Iron Snakes, Dark Eldar, Retribution, & Legion
    Blog - http://chronowraith.blogspot.com

Ok, if it looks like that, then i will gladly take back everything i said. I'll even point at myself and go "YOU FOOL!"

Price is going to be £45 apparently.

Via Bauhaus86 on Warseer:

So, so buying that.

Chapter-Master

Oh wow. Just wow.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Veteran-Sergeant

Oo very nice, I still think I would whack the skulls off if I do pick this up though.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast