BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Necron 2nd Wave = Early 2012.

A tad early to be worrying about it too much I should think, but:
    Quote Originally Posted by 75hastings69
    Couldn't see this on the thread (although I didn't go through every page!) early next year youll be getting a second wave of necrons - entries in the codex not covered by this release, 4 vehicles, a walker and 2 aircraft, also new tomb spiders IIRC.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

How does this tie in with early codexes next year (Tau was the last rumour) and the eventual Void Raven release?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

No idea, the Necron stuff could come in january, the voidraven in february and the new book in March. Or we could see a multi-army release of new kits in jan-feb. Or the void raven may have been delayed again.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

The quoted source make no sense. There are only two vehicle kits that will need releasing, the Night Scythe/Doom Scythe hybrid kit and the Triarch Stalker kit. Besides the vehicles, the only other kits needed are Tomb Spyders, Canoptek Wraiths, Tomb Blades and 4 SCs. I would be happy with a Q1 2012 2nd wave but we shall see.

Brother-Captain

Yeah I don't get it...

The Night Scythe and Doom Scythe could well be separate kits - the DE fliers weren't a dual-kit, and it would make sense being that one is a big flying transport and the other is more or less a fighter/bomber - but that's still only 3 vehicles, not 4.

Regardless, a 2nd wave early next year would be fantastic...I just hope Wraiths make it in, there. I'm keen to get rid of my metal ones...
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Librarian

Problem is he says "4 vehicles, a walker and 2 flyers" as if the 4 vehicles are separate from the flyers and walker.

Perhaps....

perhaps the rumormonger was confused and misinterpreted the Tomb Blades, Tomb Spider, Wraiths, and Destroyers as vehicles? They are robots after all.

Chapter-Master

Faeit212 has the artwork for the models that haven't been released yet, so might make up 2nd wave

[url]http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/11/necron-second-wave-pics.html[/url]

Triarch Stalker

Doom Sythe

Theres a few more at the linked blog

Love the look of the stalker..
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Love that walker idea!!!

But in two months I find it so soon to have a 2nd wave
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Veteran-Sergeant

i hope they do release the second wave early 2012 cause then i know what xmas money is getting kept for

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast