Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default Leaked Forgeworld Release?

So apparantly Forgeworld will be releasing the "Stormeagle" sometime soon
    Thanks to Usagi3 for doing some snooping on the FW website
    [url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Home/Space_Marine_Stormeagle.html[/url]

Brother-Captain

Thought I'd link the pic here cos easier to see it, plus it's awesome:

I'm really liking the look of this and I want one now!

£80 though... *sobs*
    Last edited by Brakkart; 03-29-2012 at 11:07 AM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

If it wasnt for the factt is actually on FW website id call it a conversion. but being on FW with a price (£80) makes me call it real. nice find to whoever first got it.

Interesting its Salamanders. The next FW books marines are the Minotaurs (confirmed at GDUK last year). Is this FW way of allowing codex marimes to have the stormraven?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Hot damn. Shame they didn't have that designer working on the original Stormraven.

Chapter-Master

and what amazingly attractive bolser said that it would be a stormraven varient ?

[url]http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=20834&page=3[/url]

:P tehe

-fuzz

p.s. and it does actually look quite nice! im just wondering what the hatches in the top are? and why it looks like a tau hammerhead
    p.p.s. NOTE THE PRE-heresy lascannons, but a SR was a recent development..... fluffs messed up eh?
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Battle-Brother

Thanks Brakkart new to the forum so pretty noobish on the controls
    And I'm thinking this may have something to do with that flyer that was supposedly going to appear in the next Space Marines codex; kinda like how the rumoured plasma predator for Dark Angels suddenly appeared on Forgeworld

I'm going to go out on a rather thick limb and say that I like that model more than my stormravens. I might attribute that to the case of the "shinies" but that is a cool looking kit.

Battle-Brother

I like it alot better than the Stormraven; the Stormraven was basically a flying brick whereas this looks alot more aerodynamic but still with that slightly gothic look

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TorinBlack View Post
    I'm going to go out on a rather thick limb and say that I like that model more than my stormravens. I might attribute that to the case of the "shinies" but that is a cool looking kit.
    Yeah I think it is a lot better looking than a Stormraven. No boxy top turret, no awful top air intake, longer body that actually looks capable of holding a full squad and it's packing more weaponry than a Vendetta! My only slight complaint with it is I would prefer it to have a bigger tail, but that's an easy fix
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

First-Captain

Boom! I'm in.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast