Kobblestone Miniatures/Terrain

Thread: Kobblestone Miniatures/Terrain

eldargal said:

Default Kobblestone Miniatures/Terrain

[URL="http://www.kobblestone.ca/"]Kobblestone Miniatures[/URL] produce a nice range of buildings for 25-28mm scale wargames from Celtic themed to WW2, middle eastern (coming soon) and fantasy amongst some other categories. I'll give basic previews of all those remotely applicable to WFB (like Celtic for Norse) and show more pictures of those especially suited (medieval range primarily). In terms of scale I've not noticed ant difficulty incorporating them into WFB.

Celtic:

European/WW2:

I think these would be ideal for Marienburg, by and large, except those with the canvas canopies and whatnot. Perhaps not quite in keeping with the rest of the Empires Gothic/Renaissance character. Also suitable perhaps for Tilea or Estalia.

Mediterranean:

Clearly also suitable for Tilea and Estalia.

Medieval:

More individual pictures to follow.
    Last edited by eldargal; 03-30-2012 at 08:07 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

eldargal said:

More of their medieval range, some very nice pieces in my opinion:

Water wheel

Inn (a bit too small to be an inn in my opinion, I use it as a fancy residence)

Barn

Blacksmith
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

eldargal said:

More Kobblestone medieval buildings for the Kobblestone medieval buildings god.

Medieval Shop 01

Gatehouse

Church (little bit of converting work turned mine into a temple of Myrmidia)

Cemetary (using one of these in the noble area of my Garden of Morr themed board)

Brakkart said:

Wow some of these are amazing quality. I love the Celtic village, it's straight out of an Asterix book.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

eldargal said:

Oops, forgot to include link to their homepage in the OP, fixed that.

Hehe, I very nearly had a quote with "The year is 50BC. Gaul is Entirely occupied by the Romans. Well not Entirely..." under the celtic village picture. It is very lovely, around 300USD for all of it though. Still as my brothers will attest making a large log fort that looks good takes an awful lot of time and effort so the price is well worth it.

Wildeybeast said:

Some really nice stuff there, very impressive indeed, particularly the cemetry
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD
  7. strawberry said:

Now that's impressive !!!
  8. Fstiger said:

the whole bookcase display is getting me into thinking of rearranging my place...though chaotic 40k terrain might not be the best idea for it -- the questions of people who are not into wargaming are predictable. Explaining the odd body parts might be tedious in the long run. But their medieval range for my unshaved short ones, hmmm