BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Storm Eagle unpainted!

[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-Released-Forgeworld-Storm-Eagle-Forge-World-/170817202257?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item27c57 fa851[/url]

Seems a real thing and not a April Fools joke after all!

Chapter-Master

Good to see just how much of this is resin. Just about justifies the cost.

Still not sure it's for me :P
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Personally I think the Storm Raven is one of the most fugle vehicles GW made. The stub end just doesn't make sense, while I don't use third party bits I would use those bits out there to flesh out a Storm Raven and actually make it look "normal". That being said I'm thinking one and most likely two of these models this summer!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Flammenwerfer13 View Post
    [url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pre-Released-Forgeworld-Storm-Eagle-Forge-World-/170817202257?pt=UK_Toys_Wargames_RL&hash=item27c57 fa851[/url]

Seems a real thing and not a April Fools joke after all!
    i still think it could be a FAKE the different shads in the plastic looks like multiple plastics, and if that's the case it could easily be a scratch built mode.
    Read this www.scribd.com/doc/123508033/Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-Codex-Adeptus-Aribites Then fill this out www.surveymonkey.com/s/LCFWXNV thanks

Does that thing look absolutely massive or is it just me? it looks about 12 inches long and 8 wide wing tip to tip.

Quote Originally Posted by heretic marine View Post
    i still think it could be a FAKE the different shads in the plastic looks like multiple plastics, and if that's the case it could easily be a scratch built mode.
    Below are the photos of the Storm Eagle taken at 2012 UK Forge World on 01 April 2012.

Data Sheet and multiple photos taken at the event.

THIS is what the Storm Raven should have looked like and not the failure that it currently is.
    Last edited by Flammenwerfer13; 04-01-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Veteran-Sergeant

I really wish this was all plastic, I'm so sick of FW warped crap...

Librarian

Just like the stormraven, it looks awesome top down, but not so great from the side.

Scout

still better then stormraven. I like it more because it does´nt look so pressed together. It is longer and therefore more pleasing to the eye. In my opinion
    Infinity - Ariadne, Fantasy - Wood Elves; 40k - Imperial Guard, Deathwing, Orks, Sisters of Battle; Battlefleet Gothic - Imperial Fleet;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast