BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Stronghold Terrain

[URL="http://www.stronghold-terrain.de"]Stronghold Terrain[/URL] is a German company that produces, as you may have guessed, terrain. They have a small but decent range of buildings and accessories at reasonable priced all supplied unpainted and made for 25-30mm scale which fits WFB perfectly.

Village Houses:

Small Cottage

Tavern

Stable
    Last edited by eldargal; 04-20-2012 at 08:18 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Village Houses continued:

Guildhouse

Town houses:

Townhouse

Town house fronts (for adding depth to background boards and whatnot I assume, never used them)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Wargaming:

Cannon examplacement

Exotic:

Breeding pool

Town accessories

Cobblestone streets (quite a few different shapes an bits on the website)

Village Accessories, lots more on the website, great for adding a bit of life to a building or whatever:

Haywagon

Wooden cart

Set of barrels

That stuff looks awesome, the tavern especially!
    Makes me think of the elder scrolls games...

The tavern is lovely, I'm very fond of the guildhouse too.

Brother-Captain

Showed this to my fantasy playing housemate, he said to post his thanks for bringing the Spawning Pool to his attention, he'll be getting a couple of them as he plays Lizardmen. Some very nice models from this company, hope to see more as their range is still a bit small, but the quality is outstanding.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!