BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Grand Manner terrain

[URL="http://www.grandmanner.co.uk/"]Grand Manner[/URL] have a very large range of resin terrain, the largest I'm aware of in fact. It is predominately 28mm scale but they do have some in 40mm scale as well. They cover pretty much everything your average fantasy and historical player could hope for: Ancient, Classical Greek, Roman, Dark Ages, Medieval, East Asian, Napoleonic, American Frontier/Civil War, African, Middle Eastern etc.

There stuff isn't cheap, but they do have a good discount scheme:

Some favourites:

Dark Ages

Grain store

Watch tower

Medieval

Fences and Hedgerows
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-18-2012 at 04:06 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

More:

Medieval cont.

Wagon/cart shed

Timber framed Norman stable

Stone Farm House

Stone Church
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Reminds me of Skyrim...
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Napoleonic:

Road Side Shrine (think this could work in WFB too)

Windmill

Napoleonic Spanish Convent

There are dozens and dozens more in each category on the website, give it thoroough looking over if you are at all interested in what you've seen here.

Some of there stuff does look a but Skyrimesque. Added a link to their webpage in the first post, forgot to do that initially.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Reminds me of Skyrim...

I wish I was Scandinavian, such a fun history being of Nordic descent.
    Love all the scenery, will have to check it out when I've finished writing The Elder Scrolls: RPG.
    Takes place about 80 years after Oblivion, the main plot is that Necromancers have gone a bit nuts with raising the dead.
    There's an event that happens where the moon disappeared for 2 years, I've based it around that.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 05-18-2012 at 04:24 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Some of there stuff does look a but Skyrimesque. Added a link to their webpage in the first post, forgot to do that initially.
    No. Skyrim is Grand Manner-esque.

I've been eyeballing their stuff for a while trying out how to work it into my "no fantasy[sword and sorcery]" lifestyle.
    If this is the way mankind ends up, I'm rooting for the Orks.

not my flavor for scenery. i just threw up a little bit.