BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Dark Angels in 2-3 months?

From Darnoks Birdy on Warseer:
    Dark angels are 'getting something very exciting for 2-3 months time'
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    From Darnoks Birdy on Warseer:
    A WD codex!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeybeast View Post
    A WD codex!
    all 5 of the DA players left just died a little inside
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzbuket View Post
    all 5 of the DA players left just died a little inside
    You never know, it might be a good WD codex?

"the eternal optimist"
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

I would guess that this is most likely the starter set that is expected beginning of September (almost 3 months away) which has been rumoured to contain either dark angels specific models or (more likely IMHO) marines painted as dark angels instead of ultramarines this time.

if you include deathwing, I think you might see more than 5 dark angels players.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

Harry recently heard that DA will likely be between CSM and Tau, but 2-3 months is a bit soon for that. I'm guessing Starter for now, with a DA book in say January/Feb.

I'm wondering why Darnok bothered mentioning it when we've already had it from numerous sources that the starter set is DA. It didn't occur to me that was what he was referring too because we already knew.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Didn't the Fantasy 8th starter come with a couple of additional models for each side, characters that were sold separately? Maybe something similar?

They had the Prince on foot and the Skaven second in command IIRC.

Possibly starter set, w/ Belail and Cypher as add-ons?? (I haven't heard anything, just hoping and praying.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast