BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default eBob Miniatures (& Terrain)

[URL="http://www.ebobminiatures.com"]eBob Miniatures[/URL] have a decent little range of fantasy and medieval miniatures and a few buildings suitable to WFB:

Rebellion (Medieval)

Grensleves

Princess

Fantasy

Townsfolk

Giant Eagle
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-04-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Buildings

Farm

Medieval house

Another medieval house

Bridge
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

More:

Buildings

Keep

foot bridge

Small medieval house

Librarian

I remember Ebob from years back he had a rather nice spider model if i remember and i have some of his hun models, i will say spears are rather thin with him and snap easily though, he may have changed that since.

Excellent figures- and perfect for any scenario requiring prisoners and guards. The dog-handler is also an excellent addition.