BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Spellcrow Miniatures

[URL="http://www.spellcrow.com"]Spellcrow[/URL] are another European company with a large range of fantasy miniatures primarily in 28mm scale. They have some very nice sculpts and some nifty scenic bases.

Assorted favourites:

Menhir (I just think this is cute)

Female with sword

Wooden floor base (so nifty)

Female Dwarf with spear and owl (cutest Dwarf ever)
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

More:

Wild Elf with two swords

Squire ('Oh god, I think I just stepped in dragon poo')

Northern Dwarf with a great axe ('They call me Hairball MCNab')

Female Dwarf with sword and crossbow ('Charge men, reclaim the chocolate shop!')
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Some nice stuff they do there. I'm glad to see they do reward points as well. More model companies should do that!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

The reward system is nice, as are their adorable female dwarfs.

Chapter-Master

The dwarf's don't really do anything for me, but I've never been a big fan of dwarfs.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Not a huge Dorf fan either, but these ones are just so adorable.

Veteran-Sergeant

The Northern Dwarf with great axe is awesome, it looks like someone crossed a trollslayer with a squig.

It's a shame GW and its subsidiaries never use other companies' miniatures. That Squire would make a very good stand-in for the terrified villager that FW uses to provide scale in the photos of its Warhammer miniatures: 'Of course I look depressed, you would too if an Emperor Chaos Dragon was standing behind you...'

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Not a huge Dorf fan either, but these ones are just so adorable.
    all the miniatures are good!! I think though if you shaved all the hair of the northern dwarf there would be no body left
    Tales from Original WFRP. My Troll-Slayer would be a terror with his axe, then my friend's Tax-Collector would hit the foul beasty with his cane and usually get the killing blow.