BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Battle-Brother

I don't care much for the head, but other than that I really really want to Nurgle one of these things up.

That Decimator Engine is an amazing model, too bad the consensus is that it's really terrible on the table.

Must...not...buy...ForgeWorld....gaaa!

Definitely one of the more interesting Chaos models to pop out since the Brass Scorpion. It does seem to have that "really good conversion" look, though, much like the Stormraven.

Man, only £5 more than the Contemptor dread, too. With weapons arms coming in at another £1.5 extra each...

While I can see Nurgle being used a lot for longevity, I still like the Tzeentch power.

I wonder if the head/faceplate's compatible with Defiler ones?

Its times like this i wish i played chaos

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post

I wonder if the head/faceplate's compatible with Defiler ones?
    I'll let you know whenever I pick one up. :P
    I plan on combining one with the Defiler kit to create a counts-as Defiler that's humanoid.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Quote Originally Posted by DrLove42 View Post

Its huge. Its awesome. Costs £35. Can be taken by CSM AND Deamons

Rules highlights include, ignoring weapon destroyed/immobilsed results on a 5+, the ability to return to play on a 6 if it is wrecked, re-roll fail to wound, strike vehicles as ordanance, do D6 flamer hits to the contents of transport vehicles on a pen hit.

Weapons options include - a S8 Ap4 4 shot gun, a S6 Ap3 heavy D3+2, and a s5 ap5 ordance 5" rending blast.

Arms cost £9 each.
    This is just the beginning. 2012 marks the end of the world, and the return of Chaos!!!!!!
    BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
    SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    Proper Nerdgasming here!

That is one hulking great model for £35 as well, even if you are going to need to pay at least £18 extra for weapons. So that'll probably be £80 for me to get all the weapon arms...

Please excuse me, I have to clean up the mess in my boxers now

I take it yours will be Slaanesh, then?

I really like the new decimator model. Lots of character. Very brooding looking. It does remind me a bit of Megazord or a transformer though. Definitely would make a nice centrepiece.

Battle-Brother

This is what Chaos Marine dreads should look like.

Hell, this is what ALL dreads should look like, plus or minus the Chaosification.

Beautiful model, and my Space Wolves are jealous. Blast you and your doors, Forge World; you may have finally talked me into a Chaos Legion. Now...if only I could decide which one....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456