BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Battle-Brother

Default Legion of the Damned digital codex.

With all the excitement of the knights pictures I expect this is a little underwhelming for most. But here it is.

40k radios Facebook page had the leak and it's been reported on Natfkas site too.

[url]http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/wd-leaked-image-of-codex-legion-of.html[/url]
    [url]https://www.facebook.com/pages/40K-Radio/147396461962884[/url]

This is one I may be getting.
    Last edited by Joe Fixit; 02-15-2014 at 06:19 AM.
    "It is better to die for the emperor than live for yourself."

oooh nice my favorite space marines il look forward to that.

First-Captain

jeeeesus GW quit stealing all my monies already!...

now if LotD weren't so expensive cash wise (justified, the models are drop dead gorgeous... but a whole army at something like 70€ per ten man squad? nothx)
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Captain

I imagine it's just going to be like the Inquisiton one. The current LotD entry with a list of Imperials they can be attached to. It would be nice if they had rules for more units for them, but I doubt it.

Then why did they bother putting them in the Space Marine book?

Quote Originally Posted by Anggul View Post
    It would be nice if they had rules for more units for them, but I doubt it.
    It wouldn't exactly be too hard to pen out a codex entry for Damned Devastators and they wouldn't need to produce any new models for it either - that said, they could do with more of their existing options rendered as models as all they've got right now is flamers, heavy flamers and multi-meltas and I can't see why you'd spend points on the first two when they now have Ignores Cover all the time.
    Last edited by Houghten; 02-15-2014 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Boofhead View Post
    Then why did they bother putting them in the Space Marine book?
    Cause GW had a round table meeting after returns last month and went 'his can we get more money off players?' Rest is history now.

Considering they Deep Strike with re-rolled Scatter, Flamers/Heavy Flamers are still a nice way to put out a lot of Wounds on a target. That being said, Plasma w/ Ignores Cover is pretty nice too.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron LeClair View Post
    Cause GW had a round table meeting after returns last month and went 'his can we get more money off players?' Rest is history now.
    I'd be very shocked if GW could put anything out that quickly even if it is only a digital release. I was going to say they probably kept them in the codex as people already owned them and that would be unfair but then I just remembered the Nids codex... although granted the missing units from that book aren't GW models

I'm really excited about this as I've recently acquired a ton of Legion models: I new chaplain, sergeant centurions, 1 rhino painted as LoTD, 2 oop land speeders, tech marine, 26 LoTD torsos, 26 LoTD bolters, 23 LoTD backpacks, 59 shoulder pads, plus some regular marines painted in the motif of LoTD, plus arms and such. and a limited edition Sergeant Centuios... Legion of the Damned, here I come!

edit: Holy Moses! I just looked up Sergeant Centurius on eBay... I win!!!
    Last edited by Chris Copeland; 02-15-2014 at 02:44 PM.
    Looking for a game in the San Antonio area? You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/175757472448931/

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast