CSM Havoc Squad question

Thread: CSM Havoc Squad question

1. Blackcloud6 said:

Default CSM Havoc Squad question

What are the weapons that come in the Finescale Havoc Squad kit?

- - - Updated - - -

Missile Launcher, Heavy Bolter, LasCannon and Autocannon?

Katharon said:

Well, interestingly enough the normal plastic Havocs seem to have been taken down from the Games Workshop site. The Havocs have in the resin box set: (1) heavy bolter, (1) missile launcher, (1) autocannon, and (1) lascannon.

Am I crazy? I could have sworn there was a plastic box set...

If all else fails, buy the normal Space Marine devastator squad and add spikes.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214
  3. Ravingbantha said:

The Havocs are still up on the site, they are out of stock though. But yes, they are finecast and they are the weapons listed.
    Yes I misspell stuff, you'll live.

Mr.Gold said:

Just buy a chaos marine/30k marine squad of men, get one of the heavy weapons packs from forgeworld (4/5 autocannons are currently the best) and make an effective havoc squad that looks awesome, for very little money in comparison to buying the GW havocs, (also I bought the Havocs squad a while back when the weapons were still in metal, and found the, at the time, the weapon arms did not fit easilt onto the bodies of the men - it needed a lot of greenstuff).

Da Gargoyle said:

Why not missile launchers for Havocs? Is it a points thing? The ubiquitous ML gives you decent armour and anti infantry or is it volume v firepower?