BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 41 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Just finalised my Tyranid scheme in anticipation of the soon to be Swarm ^____^
    My log below
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?36025-The-Addams-Factory

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Fugu View Post
    it's been almost 1 month since the last proper rumor kicked in, and with all this dataslate thing going on until christmas, it is very unlikely that we will have any news anytime soon..

not to mention that the tyranids won't be included in the dataslate "event", I assume.. with a new codex approaching, that wouldn't make sense
    Actually it would totally make sense, release rules for one new unit/formation so people spend 3 or 4 bucks on it only to include most of all of that data-slate in the codex, or perhaps an even more sinister move would be to release one of these studys/tacticas on a unit not out yet so people buy it and drool

Do we have an author yet? I heard Ward but that was a pretty old rumor I think.

Chapter-Master

We don't really have anything solid, other than soon.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan Land View Post
    an even more sinister move would be to release one of these studys/tacticas on a unit not out yet so people buy it and drool
    That would be the shadiest move since the dawn of time. I hope they won't go down that way.

And yes, with everybody focusing on Escalation and Stronghold expansions, "Soon" is all we got. I feel miserable. And so does my Hivefleet.
    Tyranids - Hivefleet Elianto - ~3100 pts. == Salamanders - Vulkan's army - ~2500 pts. == Necron - Pharaon Ziltoid the Omniscient "The fourth dimensional" - ~2500 pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyban View Post
    Do we have an author yet? I heard Ward but that was a pretty old rumor I think.
    Mr Ward is always the author.

Even when he's not, on account the front page of the Codex says it's someone else. He's always the author.

On the internet.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fly Lord

Pic of new Warriors/Prime? from Escalation book:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tyranid-prime-maybe.jpg 
Views:	706 
Size:	149.4 KB 
ID:	5944

from warseer's endobai:
    Some prices are sick (almost dropped from a chair seeing one), but mostly worth the price increase saving money spent for bits - much like with the Space Marine release.

I'd start gathering money (not so easy in December, I know) because there are many 'must buys' in the release.
    And someone on the internet somewhere spent a lot of time building this "old - new warriors" comparison based on that picture.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	warrior-old-new comparison.jpg 
Views:	1522 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	5946
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Defo a prime in there!

Other Warriors it's harder to say!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Prime is a good call.

Not seeing the point in new Warrior models though, the current ones are fine. Oh well, as long as they also make all of the missing models, can't complain.

I'd see the new warrior kit so that you can build Shrikes, I always thought there would be new warrior/shrike kits for that reason. But that picture is without a doubt in my mind new kits cause I play nids and just recently painted and built warriors, those are definitely different.

Page 41 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast